This is a new page for potential cleansers and people wanting to go deeper.
For our Fall Cleanse through end of the year 2018 we like this basic blood work to be done before and after your cleanse. Then you can see how important it is to cleanse, reduce carbohydrate, add more vegetables, and eat less or none inflammatory foods.
Click the links below to get access to tClihe website to order the labs, yes, you get to bypass a doctor.
We recommend this basic set of labs to determine a cheap assessment.
Full Blood Work
And Fasting Insulin
Click for Fasting Insulin
We have new information to help you see how important your food and self-care choices are.
We use a ratio of fasting glucose and Fasting Insulin – you can go here to see the website to use once your labs are done.
These are what is included in the tests
- Chemistry Panel & Complete Blood Count (CBC)
This panel contains the following tests:
- Fasting glucose
- Fasting Insulin (Second link above)
- Uric acid
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen)
- BUN/creatinine ratio
- eGFR (estimated glomerular filtration rate)
Electrolytes and Minerals:
- Total protein
- Albumin/globulin ratio
- Alkaline phosphatase
- LDH (lactate dehydrogenase)
- AST (aspartate aminotransferase)
- ALT (alanine transaminase)
- Total cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol (calc.)
- VLDL cholesterol (calc.)
- Total cholesterol/HDL ratio
- Estimated CHD risk
Complete Blood Count:
- Red blood cell count
- MCV (mean corpuscular volume)
- MCH (mean corpuscular hemoglobin)
- MCHC (mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration)
- RDW (red blood cell distribution)
- White blood cell count
- Differential count
- Platelet count