Come down and enjoy interaction, dialogue, plant / herb / garden tours, great food, and learning! Learning about food, about our deepest parts few want to talk about, and learn about yourself and your place in health.
Check us out, its donation, pot-luck or bring a donation.
Very simple, very fun, very informative and insightFUL.
1270 Capitola Road, Santa Cruz CA 95062
- What do I eat and how do I know it works?
- How do I navigate this ever-increasing toxic world?
- could be on many levels, and we do inner psychology, cleansing of the body, and transformational counseling
- The theme of the night - or a Guest Speaker
- We offer seasonal themes in health, and 2019 we are also taking requests for topics......
Second and Fourth Fridays - unless stated otherwise
- January 25 - Wet and Dry - two primary dualities to help us determine how to eat, drink, and give self-care. Where do we lie in this spectrum? We will weave in how important minerals are, in our bodies and for many other things.
- Special Guest, "River" - she'll be talking about Essential oils and will present a demo with essential oil infused salts.
- February 8 - Planting seedsm what is seed energy and how does it relate to community?
- February 22 - Spring Cleaning - external and internal
- March 9 - no Community Dinner unless someone wants to host?
- March 22 -